Tuesday 12 January 2016

And then Jess gets on a one way flight to London...

Almost one month ago I jumped on a one way flight out of Sydney. 

If you ask anyone I know they will tell you that it was something I have wanted to do for years and years. I grew up listening to travel stories from my parents who both did the same thing when they were my age and it sparked a desire to do the same. I have also spent years saving for various holidays, planning out travel itineraries and trying to do and see as much as a student budget would allow. On my travels I fell in love with London and thought that now is the right time to take the plunge and make the move. 

I don't know when I will be back but in the mean time this blog will be a way of documenting my travels and adventures for my friends and family at home to follow and so that in the years to come I can look back and remember the places I went, people I met, food I ate and memories I made. 

I don't promise to have any regular posts, eloquent articles or world class photos but check in every now and then to see what I am up to! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

jump on board... the drinks are free.